In cathodic protection systems, current injection method is used to inject electric current into structures protected by transformer rectifiers. The working principles of transformers are rectifying the AC input, injecting and stabilizing the current to the protected structure.
- Transformer Rectifier in oil and air cooled Oil and air Cooled types
- The first manufacturer of explosion-proof rectifiers in Iran,
Certified by ECM Italy
- Switching rectifiers
cathodic protection solar systems
- Monitoring and Remote Control Systems
- Cathodic protection Junction boxes
- Testing equipment
- Cathodic protection portable testing and measuring instruments
- GPS Synchroniz Intrupter systems.
- Cathodic protection accessories