• Physically modifies the structure of soil through.
aeration of soil
• Prevents soil cracking and erosion.
• Chemically changes soil properties by regulating pH-value of soils.
• Improves and optimizes the uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
• Biologically stimulate the plant and activities of micro-organisms.
Stimulates plant enzymes and increases their production.
Enhance plant’s natural resistance against diseases and pests.
Increases root respiration and formation.
Increases germination and viability of seeds.
Increases the quality of yields.