Iran Antibiotic Manufacturing Company (ASICO), as the largest pharmacy complex in the province, was established in 1995 in an area of 16,000,000 square meters, of which 25,000 square meters is dedicated to factory buildings.
The complex is located in a beautiful area near the Caspian Sea in northern Iran.
The manufacturing activities of the company are divided into two parts: the production of pharmaceutical active ingredients and the production of chemical intermediates and solvents.
The company has 5 production lines which are:
1. Penicillin Production Line (Products: Amoxicillin, Ampicillin, 6-APA)
2. Production line of cephalosporins (Products: cephalexin, cefixime)
3. General Product Line (Products: Azithromycin, Valsartan, Acyclovir)
4. Production line of chemical intermediates (Products: Mica Ester, 7-AVCA, MBT, MBTS ...)
5. Recovery unit with a capacity of 5 tons per hour is one of the unique units in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries for recycling and production.
Solvents are used.
IranAntibiotic is one of the leading companies in biocatalyst production. The company's R&D team includes skilled and experienced specialists who are committed to improving product quality, improving production processes, and developing a product portfolio.